PLAYsure Redefined by Acer & Intel with Nuffnang
So Nuffnang is in collaboration with Acer and Intel on May 23rd, 2013 to launch Acer’s Aspire P3 Convertible Ultrabook™ powered by 3rd Generation Intel® Core™ i3 processor at Poppy Garden in Kuala Lumpur. Obviously (if you have not seen it coming) the people of Nuffnang is having a party for this occasion and they are giving out passes.
This post is to tell you on how to win those passes and is also a participating post to the contest that they are having. And here’s how you do it.
1. Write a blog post and you see the video above, share it with your friends. Since there is no specific title you need, just make a title up. In the words of Drew Carry, the points don’t matter.
2. Tell Nuffnang what you think about the video. Your view has to include these mandatory keywords:
• Acer Aspire P3 Convertible Ultrabook™
• Ultrabook™. Inspired by Intel.
• Touch Centric
And since Serge is participating, this is what he thinks about the video.
The video is well made but you know it is since it is done to promoto the Acer Aspire P3 Convertible Ultrabook™. Nice use of Tiesto in the clip and how his assistant became detachable from the rest of the crowd. Then with the Ultrabook™ which is inspired by Intel, our assistant rock the deck with the ultraportable and touch centric Acer Aspire P3 Convertible Ultrabook™. Best part was at the end when we see Tiesto letting the assistant drop the bass.
Alright, let’s continue with the last two steps and they are :
3. Submit your blog post with your details at this link
4. Submission deadline is 17 May 2013 (Friday), before 12.00pm.