Defense Needs To Be More Physical, Reports Man Slumped On Couch For Past 5 Hours
INDIANAPOLIS—While watching the NFL playoffs Saturday, local man Steve Gordon, who barely moved for five straight hours as he slouched on his couch, reportedly announced that the defense needed to be more physical and deliver punishing hits.
- You Got Your Magical Girls in my Earth Defense Force!
- He’s Played 57 Straight Hours of Missile Command. His Goal is 100.
- Is the Internet More Vulnerable To Physical Attacks Than To Hacking?
- The American medical experiments that the Nazis used as a defense
- Where Digital Fails: The Pitfalls of Ditching Your Physical Media