Massive Waves Batter the Coasts of Britain
According to surf forecast website STORMSURF, the biggest waves on Earth this morning were off the western edge of England, where 40-foot swells could be found beating the ever-living daylights out of the country’s already waterlogged coastal regions.
- First Kite trailer and clips are full of sexy exploding heads
- National Geographic Bets on Science in Las Vegas
- The bait missed its target on DeviantART user Enigmasystem’s Pokémon fanart, attracting a pretty hug
- Here’s Judi Dench as Titania in a Trippy Midsummer Night’s Dream [NSFW]
- The 200 Ad Didn’t Say ‘Imported From Detroit’ But Detroit Was In It