Stunning sunset in Manhattan
New York has at least a few magical moments through the day. This is probably the best, when the sun is about to disappear engulfed by New Jersey and Manhattan is still alive and buzzing. Hungarian photographer Örs Cseresnyés captured this moment perfectly.
- Explore Old Manhattan In Pics From Street Photographer Bill Cunningham
- How Many Windows Are There in Manhattan?
- Gawker New Jersey Realtors Caught on Camera Having Sex in a Client’s Home | Jalopnik How The Ruins O
- You’ll want to visit the floating city in this stunning animated short
- Stunning photos of colossal lightning in massive volcano eruption